Terms & Conditions
Full terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
By submitting an entry to the Taste the Adventure prize draw, you are deemed to have read and accepted these conditions.
Please read these conditions carefully and retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Accolade Wines, Thomas Hardy House, 2 Heath Road, Weybridge, Surrey, England, KT13 8TB
- This promotion is open to GB residents aged 18+ only. Excluding employees of Accolade Wines, their families, associated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Purchase is not necessary. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Please note: Due to the nature of the Grand Prize, it is not suitable for vegans, vegetarians or pregnant women.
- Wheelchair access is weather dependent.
- The promotion starts at 00.01 GMT on 15th January 2021 & closes at 23.59 BST on 31st May 2021.
Mop Up Promotion Period:
- The mop up promotion starts at 00.01 BST on 1st June 2021 & closes at 23.59 BST on 31st July 2021.
How to enter:
- Entrants must visit www.tastetheadventure.co.uk and enter their details (full name and email address) to enter the Prize Draw.
- Maximum of 10 entries per person throughout the entire Promotion Period. Only one entry can be made per person per day. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. Maximum 1 Prize per person.
- There will be a total of 510 winners.
- Grand Prizes: 10 winners will each win 1 x wine tasting in the wild experience prize for 2, to be hosted on either Saturday 21st August 2021 or Saturday 4th September 2021 in Ringmer, East Sussex. and consist of the following:
- A cooking with fire experience, which involves interactive elements of foraging and other wild food-focused activities before sitting down to a dining experience out in the forest
- Guests will be served a multi-course tasting menu and each course will be paired with wines from the Mud House range
- Guests will have the opportunity to watch a short film/live stream delivered by the producers from the Mud House brand.
- Hotel accommodation for 2 people, close to the experience venue will be provided for each winner, for the Friday and Saturday nights of the weekend of their experience. This will be on a B&B basis and will include transfers to and from the experience venue.
- Runner Up Prizes: 500 x winners will each win 1 x Mud House branded, quality adults backpack.
Mop Up Prizes:
- There will be a total of 10 winners.
- Prizes: 10 winners will each win 1 x case of Mud House Sauvignon Blanc (6 bottles).
Further Prize Details & Conditions:
- Maximum 1 Prize per person.
- Grand Prizes must be taken on either 21st August 2021 or 4th September 2021. 5 winning couples can attend on each day and will be booked on a first come first serve basis. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. No alternatives will be offered if a winner is unavailable on these dates.
- There will be free onsite parking available.
- Please note, the event will take place within an off-grid woodland location. Winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
- The event will take place between the hours of 11:00 GMT – 16:00 GMT.
- The event will take place outdoors – please dress accordingly. The dress code is smart casual, however winners are advised to come prepared with a warm and waterproof layer.
- All guests must wear suitable outdoor footwear with ankle support.
- In the event of wet weather, a canopy will be placed over the tables and dining area.
- Please note: The prize cannot cater for vegetarians or vegans, nor can the prize accommodate for any food allergies due to the nature of the open air, wild kitchen. A list of the ingredients of each dish will be disclosed to the winners upon request.
- The event is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Please note: The winner’s guest must also be aged 18 or over.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or transferred to another date but can be exchanged between friends up to 7 days before the event. In the event that any guest chooses not to attend and wishes to gift their ticket to another individual, it is their responsibility to inform the Promoter.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, , additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- You and your guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the prize. Whilst at the event/venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue. Event terms and conditions can be found at: https://www.fireandwild.co.uk/terms-conditions
- The prize draw will take place on or before the 3rd June 2021. 510 winners will be drawn at random by an independent third-party adjudicator. (“Winner Selection”)
- The mop up prize draw will take place on or before the 3rd August 2021. 10 winners will be drawn at random by an independent third-party adjudicator. (“Winner Selection”)
- Each winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 48 hours of Winner Selection. (“Winner Notification”) Winners will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter will attempt to contact them again. If within 30 days of initial contact the winner has still not responded to the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. (“Prize Acceptance”)
- It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery/fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize does not arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for prize winner's claims that are lost damaged, corrupted, misdirected, delayed or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt or of prize entitlement. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry site.
- No responsibility is accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter's discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the specified closing date for any reason.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value or the prize provider, in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to user error, any network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
- The rules of the promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your full names and county of residence will be made available by emailing email@example.com which will be available after 30.08.2021 for 4 weeks. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- For any queries relating to this promotion, including delivery of prizes and prizes with damage when delivered please email email@example.com.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.